_

Langkawi travel review part2


Cenang beach

Langkawi’s irresistible natural beauty, wonderful beaches, ancient forests and waterfalls make It more scenic. Langkawi’ s beaches are rated amongst best in the world. Cenang beach is one such pristine  beach with clean sand and small islands around it. Seating for hours on a beach and playing beach toys  with my daughter  is my favourite pastime. Many people were relaxing on the beach.It was pleasant evening and weather was perfect for playing beach sports.





But after visiting this beach I learned new thing and that’s jet ski. Yeah it was pretty new thing for me as  i never heard about it before coming here. I don’t know swimming and i'm afraid of water. Leave ocean I didn’t even dared to enter in swimming pool. So when I saw these water motor bikes and people taking rides on them it was goose bumps in my stomach. After roaming around  beach for around an  hour alone I got bored ,as  my hubby was busy in enjoying the jet ski too much. He asked me to join it many times but I didn’t dare. After every 10-15 minutes he narrated me how wonderful ride it is and the joy of riding faster than the waves in sea. It sound interesting and I thought of giving try to jet ski finally. I instructed the trainer that I am scared of water and I ll try riding it by beach side only. He suggested not to go for jet ski ride as it is for sea and not for beach side as other people may hurt if I ride on beach side. My first ride on the water bike started , initially I  was very scared  in sea but somehow I continued it for another half hour. The trainers are skilled and they teach you riding with confidence. This small training session convinced me and  after practice  i could do it with ease. Believe me it was the best ride I ever done and could do it  again and again. I enjoyed  the splashes of water when the jet ski runs in water most.We all continued taking jet ski rides for  rest of the time on beach.

Eagle Square(Dataran lang)

 

Its statue of an eagle which is very huge of height 12 meters and its poised to take a flight. It has wonderful garden around with fountains in it . As its close to sea its very popular spot. There are shops and many restaurants nearby so people can plan shopping and outing at this spot.

Langkawi Skycab

 


Another must visit attraction in Langkawi is the Langkawi  is Sky cab. It is the world’s steepest cable car, with the top station at 708 meters above sea level. This sky car  goes  from green forests .It travels to cliff of mountain and and the view from car is breath taking .I felt as if I m in another  world while travelling in the car. As I never been to so high mountains and ridden in cable cars.
My little one was enthralled and according to her she has become bird who can fly in mountains. Being bird and flying was her fantasy and its turned in reality because of sky car. The ride up is lots of fun and there is a stop to take in the views on the way. The top mountain cliff has great views over Langkawi ‘s  rain forests , islets  and  waterfalls. Cable car experience was enthralling for us and we could seat in it for hours.

Underwater World

This underwater world houses many different types of sea creatures including colourful tropical fishes , penguins, sea horses  and flamingos. This aquarium is divided into multiple sections . We liked the penguin section most which has different types of penguins. There are nearby duty free shopping malls where variety of things are available.

Things to do in langkawi

There are so many activities to do in Langkawi for kids as well as adults .I enjoyed learning jet ski the most. But people have lots of options for doing advetorous activities .I could see people diving and getting ready for snorkelling. It must be definitely fun to explore sea.I wish I could do many things but there was time constraint and thus I couldn’t go for many other things. Outdoor activities like following  are available  :
Parasailing
jetski
Jungle trekking
Kayak tours
Snorkeling and diving
Island hopping tours
Eagle watching
  

Kilim geoforst park

 

This  is also known as kilim nature park. And it is comprised of the blue lagoons, mangrove forests and white beaches. The bogak tree and tree crabs add more beauty to  this place.
The view of limestone rocks , elephant stones  are truly  amazing. 




 Shopping
Langkawi  with its natural beauty is wonderful place for shopping as well as its duty free zone.
The whole island is a duty free zone. There are bargains on perfume, chocolates and other wares to be had, especially in the jetty area and on the shopping strip at Pantai Cenang.i did lots of shopping as its very cheap. Many super markets have wonderful variety of kitchen ware ,bags ,clothes ,chocolates and handmade things what’s not. Langkawi night market is market where vendors seat on a street with many delicacies and handmade goods. Its crowded and people enjoy hot and delicious food by standing on the road. I purchased handmade hair accessories and purses in the market.




We enjoyed our 4 days trip in the fantastic dreamland and didn’t realize its already time to go back. We fell in love with this beautiful ,greenish sunny island. Langkawi is the perfect destination for a family. Everyone praises its serene beauty and mind-blowing attractions of this island.We have got unforgatable sights and experiences along with us from the dreamland. We fell in love with langkawi and would definitely like to visit it again. It was a trip for lifetime and we collected loads of memories back with us. I have shared some of the pictures of Langkawi in this post. Please drop a comments if you have any queries about langkawi.
Langkawi travel review part2 Langkawi travel review part2 Reviewed by roopali on 07:14:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Powered by Blogger.