_

Tips to stay Healthy and fit



Now it’s the time to  change well-known saying  to “Health is the only wealth” .Hectic work schedule, busy daily routines, family commitments don't  allow us to take care of ourselves. Improper diet ,sleep and no physical activity may lead us to illness. So it’s extremely important to maintain correct lifestyle for being healthy.



For being healthy many factors are important and our eating habits are crucial part of it. Proper  and balanced diet can help you in avoiding many diseases and illness. We should have all  foods in proper proportions, as over eating or less eating may lead to another health hazards. It’s always best to have  only home cooked food. Home cooked meals are nutritious, easy to digest, healthy and hygienic as well. Also it’s free from additives , preservatives and  artificial colours. I learnt  the importance of eating home cooked  meals from my mother. And so now  I cook all  our 4 meals per day at home. I enlist and shop  complete week’s grocery on weekends  to avoid inconvenience on weekdays. I plan our meals before hands and include all possible vegetables, grains, nuts and fruits in it. 

Physical fitness is equally  important for being healthy. Regular physical exercise has many benefits like  control  weight,  control blood pressure ,keep diabetes away  and improve mental health. So  for being best of you , include physical exercise in your routine. Being mother of two active children I have to be always on my toes, So I learnt Yoga  to keep myself fit . Initially it was  extremely tough  to do any physical exercise , but now I am used to it. The yoga poses give me essential energy to run behind my little kids .It  helped me to lose weight and increase energy levels. Sometime we tend to find excuses for avoiding physical exercise and it’s totally wrong. We have to maintain consistency in any physical exercise to get long term benefits from it. 

For kids –
If you  want your  kids to follow certain things, follow it yourself – This is        the best way to teach them anything. As kids are great learners  and they learn from their observations. Cooking variety of dishes and presenting  them with fun ways is best policy to make your kids eat all food. Try to make your kid’s meal balanced and full of nutrition with  all groups of foods. It’s important to develop their immunity and strong bones. Encourage your kids to play outdoor and limit their screen time. I enjoy playing outdoors with my both kids. Believe me playing with children is best stress buster, as you have to be child while playing with them. I never tried to run so faster in my life before. Now I do as I compete with my kids in running race, cycle riding and for catching them. Our play dates are great fitness challenge for me. Actually I am living my childhood again and in the way I wanted it to be.

I follow strict schedule for my weekdays. Some of the tips for being healthy are given here.

I make sure to hit the bed every day at 10.30 pm to get complete sleep. (As I have to wake up before 6 in the morning to cook lunch and breakfast for my husband and kids.)

Breakfast is the main meal of the day and it’s essential to maintain good blood sugar. I never skip my breakfast.

I make sure to give 30 minutes a day for physical exercise. Using app to count daily activity and walking for minimum 30 minutes.

Eating light dinner helps to avoid excess weight gain. As we don’t do any rigorous physical activity during night, it’s better to avoid taking heavy and big meals. I prefer eating variety of salads, vegetable curry and chapatti for dinner.

Clean house helps to keep us away from infections and diseases. I make sure to maintain clean surrounding in my house.

I keep myself away from deep fried, oily, and sweet and junk foods. Avoiding these foods help us to maintain fitness.

Breaks are important from your daily routine/ work schedules to feel fresh and energetic. I like to enjoy that power naps or reading book breaks every day. Spend some time to do things which you like the most.
We should keep in mind the famous quote - “Take care of your body it’s the only place you have to live- jim rohn” . 

For maintaining the health we have to take care for ourselves. Happiness comes from healthy body, so for being happy always take care of yourself.This was all about my ways to be #ApneTareekeSeHealthy  and happy.

I am joining Saffola #ApneTareekeSeHealthy initiative and sharing my ways of being healthy in association with BlogAdda.
Tips to stay Healthy and fit Tips to stay Healthy and fit Reviewed by roopali on 22:10:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Powered by Blogger.